Designed for Efficient Juice Extraction With rising health concerns and increasing awareness about the importance of consuming fruits and vegetables on a daily basis, juicing has become a way of life. The Philips citrus juicer is a good quality citrus juicer for your kitchen. This juicer is designed with a two-way rotation mode that allows you to extract the maximum amount of juice from your fruit, minimizing wastage. Juicing is also easy and convenient with this press as everything from juice, to the pulp, to fruit seeds are separated in the Philips citrus press Low Power Consumption This Philips HR2771 citrus press can effectively store up to 500ml juice at a single time in the jar. A nice feature present in this appliance is its low consumption of power at only 25watts. As most of the parts in the juicer are detachable, one can pour out the juice and clean the remaining parts easily without much effort. This Philips 25watt citrus press is also silent in its operation and avoid the loud electrical sounds. With its low power use, powerful extraction and easy of use, this juicer is nice to have in your kitchen.
- 500ml jar, low noise level, easy to pour and clean, two-way random rotation for efficient juice removal From the Manufacturer Philips HR2771 Citrus Press is an easy way to have fresh juice ready in a matter of seconds.
- Its 500 ml jar comes with own volume indicator that shows you exactly how much juice has been extracted. It comes with two-way random rotation that ensures maximum juice extraction.
- This Philips citrus press has provision for juicing both big and small fruits, with its double cone feature. This citrus press also has a pulp selector option that helps to extract juice as efficiently as possible.
- Its cord winds up inside the device, which prevents it from getting damaged. It is also easy to maintain as it only require
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Remove the pulp from the cones and sieve
- Disengage the pulp selector from sieve. Wash the sieve. pulp selector and the cones
- Empty the juice from the container and clean it under running water
- The base unit can be cleaned with the help of a damp cloth
- Assemble and store the Citrus Press once the parts are dry
- Never rinse the motor unit under water or immerse in water
- Cleaning is best when done immediately after use
- Always remove the plug from the wall socket before cleaning the appliance
- Don’t keep the appliance near a hot gas burner or a hot electric plate
- Don’t leave the base unit plugged to the mains when the appliance is not in use
Philips HR2771 Citrus Press Juicer – Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle!
Adopt a healthy lifestyle with this Philips citrus press juicer which extracts the nutrients from the pulp of the fruit in the form of a thick and nutritious juice. The juicer comes with a drip-stop option to prevent juice from dripping continuously and creating a mess. Invest in this juicer and embrace a healthier lifestyle with Philips!
- The product comes with a rectangular shaped handle which does not slip easily. Grip your juice jug cum juicer firmly with the help of the sturdy handle to avoid spillage.
- The juicer comes with a durable body made up of strong PP and SAN plastic. The material is resistant to breakage in case of accidental drops.
Easy-Serve Juice Jug
- This juicer from Philips extracts the nutrients from your fruits into the lower half of the product which doubles up as a juice jug. The juicer attachment is detachable which lets you use the jug as a juice container.
Single Cone Mechanism
- This 500ml juicer from Philips comes with a single cone which extracts the juice from the fruit while minimizing wastage. Press the fruit on the cone and extract the maximum amount of nutrition from your fruits with this ergonomically designed juicer from Philips!
- The drip stop feature stops the dripping of residual juice from the spout after a juicing session. Keep your kitchen mess-free with the drip-stop feature in this product.
Built-in Cord Storage
- This product has a built-in cord storage which allows you to stow the cord inside the body of the juicer itself. This keeps the cord tangle-free.