This Philips hair straightener is specially designed for Indian hair. With SilkPro Care technology and advanced keratin ceramic coating, plates smoother than silk resulting in less heat exposure and minimal friction. The extra large plates have been designed for thick or long hair and to minimize damage. 2 professional styling temperatures designed for salon result with extra care and control.
- Plates smoother than silk glide through your hair with optimized temperature, minimizing friction and resulting in less heat exposure. For beautifully straightened silky smooth hair.
Keratin Infused Ceramic Plates
- Keratin infused ceramic plates for optimal shine and ultrasmooth gliding.
- These extra wide straightening plates have been designed specifically for thick or long hair. The increased plate width can straighten more hair in one go and will help to reduce the time required to style.
210°C Professional Heat
- This optimal temperature enables you change the shape of your hair, and gives you that perfect look like you’ve just come from the salon.
Variable Temperature Control
- The temperature settings allow you to adjust the styling temperature to 190°C or 210°C for extra care at lower temperatures and more control over your preferred styling setting.
Instant Heat Up
- The straightener has a fast heat up time, being ready to use in 60 seconds.
- Take care of your hair with ionic conditioning. Charged negative ions eliminate static and frizzy hair. It smoothens the hair cuticles to intensify the hair’s shine and gloss.
1.8m Heat Safe Cord
- 1.8m cord for maximum flexibility wherever you style.
How to Use
- Softly brush your hair out and divide it in sections for easy styling. Using your finger tips, lift the section of hair you want to style.
- Use the KeraShine Straightener, place your hair between the styling plates. Gently pull the straightener downwards and glide through your hair.
- Repeat the straightening routine to style the rest of your hair. The result is straight and smooth hair with extra shine.