Straighten and style your hair with this easy to use Philips Selfie hair straightener. With SilkPro Care technology and advanced ceramic coating, plates smoother than silk resulting in less heat exposure and minimal friction. 210°C professional styling temperature gives you that perfect look like you’ve just come from the salon. How can I clean my Philips hair styler? Maintaining your Philips Hair Styler is easy. Follow these simple steps to cleanse and remove residue from your hair styler. Cleaning instructions for Philips Hair Styler 1. After using your Philips Hair Styler switch it off and unplug it. 2. Place it on a heat-resistant surface until it cools down. 3. Remove any remaining hair from your hair styler. 4. Clean your styler with a damp cloth. 5. Make sure the styler is completely dry before you store or use it again.
- Plates smoother than silk glide through your hair with optimized temperature, minimizing friction and resulting in less heat exposure. For beautifully straightened silky smooth hair.
- Infused ceramic plates for ultra smooth gliding and straight hair.
210°C Styling Temperature
- This optimal temperature enables you change the shape of your hair, and gives you that perfect look like you’ve just come from the salon.
Instant Heat Up
- The straightener has a fast heat-up time, being ready to use in 60 seconds.
1.6m Heat Safe Cord
- 1.6m cord for maximum flexibility wherever you style.
- The swivel cord technology conveniently rotates the cord and prevents unnecessary tangles.
- This straightener is ready to use anywhere in the world and is compatible with 110-240 voltage.
How to Use
- Softly brush your hair out and divide it in sections for easy styling. Using your finger tips, lift the section of hair you want to style.
- Using the Selfie Straightener, place your hair between the styling plates. Gently pull the straightener downwards and glide through your hair.
- Repeat the straightening routine to style the rest of your hair. The result is straight and silky smooth hair.