Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron
- Get an amazing affordable and modern looking Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron. The iron is very efficient to use and can be used for any type of cloth material. Philips Dry Iron with its neat looks and simple design It gets the job done and does not burn any holes in your pocket. It Contains button groove that speeds up ironing and does not let any crease on clothes. It is very efficient to use and easy to handle. It is too light in weight and high performance can be seen. It could be used on all types of fabrics and thus effective results could be seen.
- Dry Iron Aerodynamic design Temperature controls Break resistance Silverstone coatedLightweight, sleek design with elegant white body
- Faster heating and efficient performance
- Golden American Heritage soleplate for easy gliding
Power & Safety
- This Philips dry iron consumes a maximum of 1000 W power for optimal heat performance and achieving uniformity in heat distribution. Moreover, the iron is equipped with an iron temperature-ready indicator light that turns off when the necessary ironing temperature has been reached. With this intelligent temperature control ability, you do not have to worry about manually figuring out the right temperature for each fabric.
Non – Stick Coated Sole Plate
- The Philips Dry Iron has a Golden American Heritage sole plate which is a non-stick plate that ensures that your clothes do not stick to the plate even if the temperature is too high.
- Iron your cotton and silks with ease with this iron with temperature control knob and rest assured your clothing will be protected from an overheated iron. Adjust the temperatures according to the garments you are ironing with this easy to use knob.
- This iron with swivel cord is very easy to use as it allows you to move the iron in multiple directions and get at all those stubborn spots. The Philips Dry Iron with flexible cord feature eases the stress on your wrists and hand for longer periods of ironing.