This Samsung refrigerator comes with High energy efficiency certified by BEE, so it saves money by using less electricity without sacrificing performance. It’s BEE 5 star rating makes it one of the most energy efficient refrigerators available. Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance. Has toughened glass shelves that are designed and tested to hold a weight of up to 150kg safely. So even large vegetables, like marrows, or dishes prepared in heavy pots and pans can be kept cool and fresh.
- Samsung Smart Refrigerators with 2 star rating are one of the most energy efficient refrigerators thereby saving electricity and running cost.
- Enjoy the ultimate in flexible storage to suit your changing needs. You can easily convert the freezer into a fridge to create up to 88 liters of space. So there’s plenty of room for the fresh food you need for different seasons or occasions.
- Enjoy a rapid cooling performance. At the touch of a button, Power Cool blows intensely cold air into the fridge to quickly cool your groceries or favorite drinks.
Twist Ice Maker
- Samsung Twist Ice Maker is easy to use. Simple twist is all you need to dispense ice cubes. Also Comparatively less freezer area means fast ice making, which means you can have more ice cubes in short time of period.
Easy Slide Shelf
- Organize, put in and take out food more easily,so there’s no ‘dead space’. The Easy Slide Shelf is built on rolling hinges and simply slides in and out. It means you can quickly find what you want and easily reach things at the back and in every corner without items getting squashed or broken.
Digital Inverter Technology
- Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance.
Runs on Solar Energy
- All appliances can be run on electricity generated by Solar Panels, within the voltage range of 100v – 300v. Current and Voltage in the batteries is regulated by the solar charge controller. In the evening, stored energy in the batteries is used by the SPCU to run appliances.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a 10-year on the compressor of Samsung refrigerator powered with Digital Inverter Technology.