This Samsung refrigerator comes with High energy efficiency certified by BEE, so it saves money by using less electricity without sacrificing performance. It’s BEE 5 star rating makes it one of the most energy efficient refrigerators available. Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance. Has toughened glass shelves that are designed and tested to hold a weight of up to 150kg safely. So even large vegetables, like marrows, or dishes prepared in heavy pots and pans can be kept cool and fresh.
- Samsung Smart Refrigerators with 2 star rating are one of the most energy efficient refrigerators thereby saving electricity and running cost.
Smart Convertible 5in1
- Provides the ultimate in flexible storage. Easily convert your freezer into a fridge to keep all the fresh food you need to store for different seasons or special occasions. Or switch to off* mode to save energy, depending on spec.
Power Cool & Freeze
- Delivers a rapid cooling performance to preserve food’s freshness, chill drinks and make more ice. At the touch of a button, Power Cool chills food in the fridge 31% faster and Power Freeze makes ice 31% faster.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a 10-year on the compressor of Samsung refrigerator powered with Digital Inverter Technology.
- Keep the inside of the refrigerator deodorized and preserve the original flavor and aroma of food for longer. The built-in natural fiber Deodorizing Filter eliminates strong smells as the air is continually passed though activated carbon filters. So you don’t need other odor fighting solutions.
- The Fresh Room is a cooler compartment that ensures freshness even if you frequently open the fridge door. It’s the ideal place to keep green salad and dairy food, like cheese, as they will stay fresher for longer.
- Prevent food from being ruined during power cuts. When electricity outages happen, a Cool Pack in the freezer keeps food frozen at below 0°C for up to 12 hours*, so it doesn’t go to waste.
Big Bottle Guard
- Ideal for the thirsty household, the Big Guard is deeper than shelves found in conventional refrigerators. So you can store big containers of milk and juice in the door, along with two rows of beverage cans and bottles. The Big Guard is also great for chilling tall drinks bottles.
Toughened Glass Shelves
- Has toughened glass shelves that are designed and tested to hold a weight of up to 150kg safely. So even large vegetables, like marrows, or dishes prepared in heavy pots and pans can be kept cool and fresh.
- The LED display add a touch of sophistication while putting a wealth of controls at your fingertips. Change temperature settings or turn on Power Cool to quickly chill recently bought items.
Stabilizer Free Operation
- Protect the refrigerator from power fluctuations*. The Stabilizer Free Operation keeps it working steadily and reliably. If the voltage increases too much it automatically cuts the power to prevent electrical damage. The compressor even operates at 50°C. So you don’t need a separate stabilizer.
- Find ingredients more easily, and save space and money with LED lighting. It’s slimmer, brighter and more energy efficient than conventional lighting. It brilliantly illuminates every corner with a softer, more comfortable light, while creating more storage space and reducing electricity bills.
- Stop worrying about wasting energy if you forget to close the fridge door. The Door Alarm will sound a very audible alarm if the door is not shut properly or accidentally left open for more than 2 minutes. So it can be closed quickly to minimize the loss of cool air and waste of electricity.
Digital Inverter Technology
- Digital Inverter Technology automatically adjusts the compressor speed in response to cooling demand across 7 levels. It uses less energy, minimizes noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance.
Runs on Solar Energy
- All appliances can be run on electricity generated by Solar Panels, within the voltage range of 100v – 300v. Current and Voltage in the batteries is regulated by the solar charge controller. In the evening, stored energy in the batteries is used by the SPCU to run appliances.