Terms and Conditions for Transacting At and / or Dealing with Online Shopping Website www.navin.co.in
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.navin.co.in“(Website)”is owned and operated by J B Digitronics Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (as amended from time to time) vide CIN – U51505GJ2010PTC059759, having its Registered Office at G4, Shivalik Western, B/s Bank of Baroda, L P Savani Road, 395009, hereinafter referred to as “Company” (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its successor or successors and assigns)
All kinds of correspondence should be addressed to the support office address as given above.
Use of this Website is regulated by the Terms & Conditions provided herein. Your visit, dealing, transacting and / or otherwise using this Website shall be treated as you have read, understood and unconditionally accept these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall be treated as a legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and you. If you do not agree with any and / or all of these Terms & Conditions, then you should stop dealing with and / or cease to initiate and do any transaction on this Website.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the User’s information and subject to the User’s acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. Users use of the Website and / or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Company, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, partners and / or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and / or indirectly to any action and / or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and / or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Company may change, suspend and / or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and / or restrict Users access to parts and / or all of the services without notice and / or liability to the Users
In this Agreement (as defined hereinafter), ‘Company‘ and ‘User‘ have been collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party“.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- “Company” shall mean J B Digitronics Pvt. Ltd.
- “Exchange Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause IX.
- “Express Shipping Service” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XVIII.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XIX.
- “Product(s)” shall mean any good and / or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
- “Refund Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause XIII.
- “Return Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause VIII.
- “Terms & Conditions” shall have the meaning as ascribed hereinabove.
- “User” / “Users” shall mean any person / persons and / or legal entity (ies) who visits, uses, deals with and / or transact at www.navin.co.in in any way.
- “Website” shall mean www.navin.co.in, a website owned and operated by the Company for facilitating online transactions.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, transacting in Indian Rupees and competent to enter into valid contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and / or transact at the Website. If User is not competent to inter into valid contract then User is prohibited to visit, use, deal and / or transact at the Website. Your visit, dealing and / or transaction at the Website shall be treated as your representation that you are competent to enter into valid legal contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User agrees to be financially responsible for all of Users use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of Users account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation Users name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and / or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject the User to civil and criminal penalties. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
3. Amendment of Terms
The Company is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to anybody. User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications/amendments from time to time and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Company from time to time. Use of the services by User following such notification constitutes Users acceptance of the Terms and conditions of the Agreement as modified
4. Website Content
The Website and its contents shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. All Products / materials displayed and / or performed on the Website are protected by patents, copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights owned by the Company (as applicable), its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners, and / or suppliers. User shall abide by all copyright notices, intellectual property rights, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the services.
- The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and / or compilation, pursuant to Indian Copyrights laws, international conventions, and other worldwide copyright laws
- The Company undertakes to review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any applicable laws.
- The Company requests that, according to standard practice, if a User uses any information available on the Website for any research that results in an article and / or other publication, the User lists the Company as a resource in Users bibliography and the User shall take prior permission and
(i) Give proper credit and ensure that the Company’s copyright notice appears on all copies
(ii)No documents or graphics, including logos, available from the Website and / or Products are modified in any way.
- User acknowledges that the Company may or may not pre-screen Content, but that the Company and / or its designees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and / or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations or complaints from third parties and / or authorities relating to such Content) and / or for no reason at all.
- The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of products by user will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- The Company’s logos, product and service marks and / or names are trademarks which are owned by the Company (the “Marks“). Without the prior written permission of the Company, or its appropriate affiliates, User agrees not to display and / or use in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and / or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Company or such third party. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- User’s misuse of the Products, material and / or Marks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
- User is advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and / or services and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking appropriate remedies including criminal sanctions solely at Users risk as to costs and consequences.
5. Registration Data
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him / her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of their User Id and Password.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details / information given by User during registration. The Company shall be entitled to cross verify those details, if it deems fit. If the Company has reason to doubt the correctness of any details / information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Company deems fit.
User shall not:
A. Select or use name, User ID, mobile number and / or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or B. Use a User id name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization.
C. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
In order to ensure that the Company is not violating any rights User might have in his / her Information, User hereby agrees to grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) User has in his / her Information, in any media now or in future known, with respect to Users Information solely to enable the Company to use the information User supplies to the Company. The Company will only use Users Information in accordance with the Agreement.
User agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
A. Delivery of Product(s) at wrong address furnished by User.
B. Any loss and / or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and / or false information furnished by User or
C. Any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the Products purchased on the Website.
The User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and / or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, incomplete and / or misleading information to the Company.
While placing an order, User shall not make multiple quantity of same or different product spanning across multiple order in the same day under the same name or group of company’s id. Any such attempt shall be treated as bulk order and Company reserves its right to cancel such bulk orders. If at any time, it is found / observed that User has by misrepresentation or any other way has ordered more than 3 units of a particular product, it will amount to bulk order and the Company reserves its right to reject such order(s) partly or fully. The fulfilment of order placed by the User shall be subject to availability of the stock with the Company.
6. Representations and Warranties
User represents and warrants that User is the owner and / or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate any statutory enactment, notification, order, circular, policy, rules and regulations, is not injurious to any person and / or property.
A. User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and / or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and / or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and / or supplies to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
B. User understands that the Company does not have any control on accuracy of information / detail submitted by anybody on the Website and therefore agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expenses etc. due to inaccuracy of any detail / information submitted by User or anybody else on the Website.
C. User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his / her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
(i) Is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
(ii) Is not fraudulent.
(iii) Does not stalk or otherwise harass another user
(iv) Does not and shall not infringe any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret and / or other proprietary rights and / or rights of publicity and / or privacy.
(v) Shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and / or unlawfully harassing.
(vi) Shall not be indecent, obscene and / or contain pornography and / or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, and statutory authority.
(vii) Shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and / or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and / or which may cause annoyance and / or inconvenience.
(viii) Shall not constitute and / or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and / or otherwise be contrary to the law.
(ix) Shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
(x) Shall not create liability for the Company or cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the Company’s ISPs or other suppliers.
(xi) Is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and / or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and / or any form of spam or solicitation.
(xii) Is not illegal in any other way.
D. Further, the User agrees and understands that the Company reserves the right to remove and / or edit such detail / information.
E. User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
F. User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Company’s website, services and / or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and / or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and / or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, order of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and / or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and / or impair the Website and / or any services therein and / or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other Users use and enjoyment of the Website and / or services therein.
G. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users Account(s), Computer systems and / or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and / or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website.
H. User agrees and understands that he / she is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website and / or services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Users right to access the Website.
I. User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Company that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and / or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other Users or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
J. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Company disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Company will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and / or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and / or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Companys terms and conditions which are available on request.
7. Store Pick Up / Home Delivery Service
Store Pick Up
The Users shall pick-up the Product(s) within Forty Eight (48) hours of receiving the Invoice on the Website from such stores of the Company as may be selected by the User from the Store locator “(Store)” during the transaction on the Website “(Store Pick Up Service)”. In case the Product(s) is not collected within the aforesaid stipulated time, the Company may at its sole discretion cancel the order at point of time and the money will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
A. An original valid Photo ID of the User whose name is mentioned on the invoice from the list of valid Photo IDs acceptable by the Company shall be produced at the time of pick-up. The same will be scanned and kept in the Company’s records for any future references. A sample list of ID documents is given hereunder:
- Pan Card
- Valid Driving licence
- Election Card
- Passport Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Valid College ID (considered only for students)
B. In case the Customer who placed an order on the Website cannot visit the store of the Company for collecting the Product, the User can send anybody with authority letter which would be presented along with the said representatives photo identity proof
C. The User shall have to visit the Store in case of any returns and / or refunds in respect to the Product(s) which are purchased by the User by availing the Store Pick up Service option.
D. The Company hereby expressly states that any request from the User in respect to any change in colour and / or model of the Products purchased by the User through the Website shall not be accepted by the Company.
E. The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store on approval by the Store manager on the sole condition that the User makes a fresh purchase at the Store. Further, the amount paid by the User for the cancelled order will be refunded to the User after deduction of Two (2%) Percent (plus applicable taxes) cancellation fee
F. The Refund policy of the Website as set out in Clause XIV of these Terms and Conditions is applicable to Store Pick-up transactions as well. Further, the refund will be done to the Users account as per the mode of payment selected at the time of purchase of the Products.
The user shall have the option of home delivery. We shall try to deliver the product as promptly as possible, however it is expected that users are present at their given addresses at the time of delivering the products. Any attempts of redelivery may result in additional charges being applicable.
8. Replacement Policy for Store Pick-up Transactions
a. The Replacement Policy under the Store Pick Up Service will be applicable only in respect to small appliances only on account of inherent manufacturing defects “(Store Pick-up Replaceable Products )”, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:
A. The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be presented for replacement within Four (4) days of pick-up of the Products from the respective Store.
B. The original invoice must be presented at the time of replacement.
C. The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be returned in an undamaged and saleable condition including all the accompanying accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. The Company shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Store Pick-up Replaceable Products which shall be final and binding.
D. For further details, please refer to the Exchange policy on the invoice or contact the Customer Service Centre at 7874600300
E. Store Pick-up Non-Replaceable Products –
- Products as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, cameras, mobile phones, mobile accessories, large appliances, LEDs, TVs, home theatre systems and other entertainment products.
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes.
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and / or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
9. Return Policy for Home Delivery
No requests shall be entertained for return of products once sold.
10. Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery
The Exchange / Replacement policy for home delivered products is as follows:
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, user can request for exchange / replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo / installation) or fifteen (15) days from date of demo / installation (if manufacturing / working defect is discovered at the time of demo / installation for those Products which require demo / installation), by placing Exchange / Replacement Request on the Website or by registering a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre at 7874600300. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged / replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she / he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any Retail Store of the Company. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a Return request by logging a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo / installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer / brand in accordance with respective manufacturers warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo / installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
11. Order Cancellations / Product Replacement / Refund to User
- If you want to cancel the order, user can cancel the order on the website itself before the product invoice is generated. Once the invoice is generated, orders cannot be cancelled
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned / cancelled. In case of any defect / damage in transit / what you see is what you don’t get it could only be replaced.
- We would be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via NEFT only in the account number as specified by the customer at the time of correspondence
- The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order. No Warranty for Freebies
- Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and / or covered under any kind of warranty.
- It is expressly provided that if any Products are not available with the Company for an exchange, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to exchange / replacement by the Company shall be referred to as “Exchange Policy“.
12. Payment Terms
- User shall be entitled to use his / her valid credit / debit and / or any other payment cards honoured by their banks, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website.
- User shall be bound to use his / her own credit / debit and / or any other payment cards, online banking accounts to make any payment. User undertakes and confirms that he / she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and / or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and / or damage which may suffer to User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and / or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
- User hereby agrees and understands that the facility of finance by way of equated monthly instalment (EMI) is provided by banks and / or NBFCs and available on purchase of specific products.
- User understands and agrees that for converting any Purchase Transaction into EMI, the same is done by respective Banks and / or NBFCs and not by the Company. The amount of EMI is at the sole discretion of the bank and / or NBFCs.
- Any refund related to bank / NBFC financed purchase, should be dealt with the issuing bank and / or NBFCs directly.
13. Order Acceptance, Order Cancellation before Dispatch of Products by the Company
- The Company hereby informs the User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of Users order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell.
- The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of Users order to accept or decline Users order for any reason.
- The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of Users order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item.
- Users order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Companys servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Users credit / debit. If Users credit / debit has already been charged for the purchase and Users order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to Users credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on ________________.
- “Cancel Order” can be placed any time after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over to courier” on the Website.
14. Refund Policy
The terms and conditions mentioned hereunder in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to “Refund Policy.“
Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% plus applicable taxes (Two Percent (2% plus applicable taxes) of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance amount would be processed for refund to the User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the Users place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s).
- However, the refund will be credited to Users bank / credit card / debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
- All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
- Interest Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to Users card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its finance card issuing bank directly.
- The Company recommends that User should inform the finance card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank.
15. Gift Wrapping
The User can avail the Gift Wrapping service on the Website in respect to any Products purchased on the Website as gifts subject to following terms & conditions:
- The User shall be liable to pay the gift wrapping charges which will be payable under the payment option.
- The User hereby agrees and accepts that in case of cancellation and / or refund of the Product(s), the gift wrapping amount will be refunded to the User subject to the condition that the Product is in store and not in ready to ship status.
- This Clause pertaining to Gift wrapping is not applicable on any large appliances including LCD, LED, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dishwashers etc and on bulk orders.
Each set of Coupon is governed by its own terms and conditions including but not limited to its use, limitation, applicability, restriction, validity, etc. All such respective terms and conditions are available with the respective Coupons. J B Digitronics Pvt. Ltd. reserves its right to amend such terms and conditions for Coupons from time to time depending on the use, upgrade, update and regulatory / statutory mandates without any notice to customers.
- The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s).
- However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
- In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Company would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and / or logistics issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
18. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable for any failure and / or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and / or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and / or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and / or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
Explanation:” Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and / or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and / or hacking of the Website and / or contents provided for availing the Products and / or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of the Company hereunder.
19. Warranty Disclaimer
- User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and / or services what Products, content user accesses and / or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and / or otherwise contribute via the Website and / or services what effects the products, content may have on User and / or any third party how User may interpret and / or use the Products and / or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and / or content.
- User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and / or services. The Website and / or services may contain, or direct User to sites and / or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and / or inappropriate.
- The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and / or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and / or services.
- The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and / or any software are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
- Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and / or its respective suppliers may make improvements and / or changes to this Website at any time.
- The Website and / or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and / or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations.
- The Website does not warrant, represent and / or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and / or validity of any opinion and / or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and / or otherwise contributed through the Website and / or services by anybody other than the Company.
20. Terms & Conditions for Exchange on website www.navin.co.in
- Customer can avail Exchange of his / her old product on www.navin.co.in
- J B Digitronics Pvt. Ltd. only acts as a facilitator for Exchange between customer and the vendor.
- The vendor’s terms and conditions will be applicable for exchange of the customers old product
- Customer need to complete his / her transaction on www.navin.co.in to avail Exchange of his / her old product.
- The Exchange of the old product selected by customer during their transaction on website www.navin.co.in will be completed by the vendor only after successful delivery of the order to customer.
- Customer will get the Exchange value of his / her old product selected for exchange directly from the vendor and the Exchange value will not be deducted from customers order on the website www.navin.co.in against which he / she had opted for exchange.
- Exchange against any store pick up order will be similar to other delivery modes and will be completed by the vendor post successful collection of order from store by customer.
- Customer cannot avail the exchange at the store while collecting the order.